5/8" x 20' 1 Leg Chain Sling w Grab Hooks
- Perfect for industrial applications such as tool and die, mold making, metalworking, or any other application requiring a strong, durable lifting device
- Perfect for applications where an edge may cut a fabric sling, or kink or otherwise damage wire rope
- Does not stretch under load at all, and take up a minimal amount of storage room
- Made from high-quality, made in USA, Columbus-McKinnon Grade 100 chain
- Measured from bearing point to bearing point
- Includes a tag with unique serial number, link size, overall length, grade of chain, sling configuration, and working load limits.
- Adjusters may be added by checking off the box for Adjusters on each page
|Description||5/8" x 20' 1 Leg Chain Sling w Grab Hooks|
|This item may require a forklift to unload|
High volume discounts may be available for this item. Contact us for large quantities.
Double Sling Hook Chain Sling
Starting at: $86.00
1-Leg Chain Sling w Self Locking Hook
Starting at: $122.00
Double Grab Hook Chain Sling
Starting at: $72.00
1-Leg Chain Sling w Sling Hook
Starting at: $78.00
Grade 100 Chain Sling Information
All Information on our Standard and Adjustable Grade 100 Single, Double, Triple & Quadruple-Leg Chain Sling can be found here.
Sling Selection Guide
The Sling Selection Guide outlines the best instances or situations where each type of sling should be used as well as what obstacles are faced while using each type of sling.